3.29.2017

Visit Rhode Island!


Watch Hill Inn - Rhode Island

Watch Hill Inn

I was just grazing Jetsetter (a travel website that I like to use) and found they have some good deals on hotels here in Rhode Island at the moment (just a few days left!) - mostly in the Watch Hill area which is such a beautiful part of Rhode Island! We take amazing photographs on the beaches of Watch Hill because they are just amazing clear white sand.... Understand if you visit now it's not necessarily warm but it's still a nice time to take a walk on the empty beaches and get a feel for Rhode Island so that you know where to go and what you want to do on your next visit - in the summertime. I don't have time at the moment to put together a full itinerary but if you email me I am happy to give you a list of great things to do!

interior of Watch Hill Inn

here is the link to Jetsetter Rhode Island getaways....